Principal Feng Shui Areas
The most important areas in your home are:
- Entrance and Front Door
- Master bedroom
FRONT DOOR - Warm Welcome
- The front door is considered the “mouth” of the home, and is extremely important in Feng Shui, as it controls the flow of energy in and out of the house. When your front door is favourable to you, you’re immediately inviting prosperity.
- The look and feel of the entrance area, both inside and outside, must have a warm welcome. It gives your family and visitors their first impressions of you. It is of supreme importance to make people feel warmly welcome and at ease in your home. The entrance way must reflect what you want to attract into your life.
- It also determines your ability to earn money. If you are the “bread winner” of your family, great attention must be given to the front entrance of the house. It must be facing one of the four auspicious directions according to your Kua. check Feng Shui Services
- If this is not possible you must apply Feng Shui recommendations in order to remedy and balance negative energies. check Feng Shui Services
KITCHEN – The Hearth of your Home
- To the ancients, the hearth had great power, was often considered sacred, and was always respected as the place where the family prepared the sustenance that kept them alive.
- Therefore, in the Feng Shui world, the kitchen is regarded as very important. “A family that eats together stays together”.
- Check your Kua, for stove best location, in general, the NW is a very inauspicious locations for the stove. check Feng Shui Services
- If the entrance to the kitchen is by the front door, you will find it difficult to control your weight.
- If your oven and refrigerator are opposite to each other, it will cause quarrels and misunderstandings in the family.
MASTER BEDROOM – Individual Development
- You need a good night’s sleep to rejuvenate your body and mind and, you spend up to a third of your life in your bed. So it is important to ensure that the location of the area where you sleep is as harmonious, positive, and protective as much as possible. check Feng Shui Services
- Place the bed on a solid wall, the furthest point from the door.
- Avoid mirrors in bedrooms.
- Avoid windows behind you, beams or shelves over your head.
- No TV’s or computers PLEASE.
- Your bedroom is your sanctuary, make it feel romantic and relaxing.
Jenny had broken up with her boyfriend and not spoken to him for five weeks, she was still in love with him and would like another chance. We worked mainly in her bedroom and key spots in her home. When I got back to my office after her consultation, I had a message from her ; “I don’t know what you did, you’re not even in your car when he called. We are going out for dinner! Thanks Tila.